31.7.08

Art School Babe!

"We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school. - Bruce Springsteen"

Well.. I'm really not going to art school. There are not good art programs nearby and I was really not attracted to the education at the University of the state and the degree of Graphic Design that my school offers was the nearest thing I could find. I really like the subjects I'd be studying : Theory of color, Drawing class I, Introduction to design class, advertising redaction (is that correct?) & history of graphic arts!

I'm so excited, I've been waiting for this all my life.. so here I go.

I convinced my crazy friend Clara to start a fashion blog too!, she's great and has this scene meets hippie style, you'll love her. She's really quite a writer and she's studying design too. Go and check her at PixieLust blog. (I made her layout by the way :P)

Photobucket



No comments: