11.8.08

California dreaming...

I'm fascinated by this hippie trend that's filling the catwalks lately. Fall promise to be very chic!

I was looking the Balmain spring fashion show, cause I was not very fond of the fall one. I love sweet colors better.

I really like the long dyed dresses, the studded vest, the hippie tunics and the amount of transparent and sheer fabric layers, the metallic accents and corset belts and something I would never wear but I enjoy to see in other girls: the Belt size jeans.



I felt in love with the Balmain dress in January or so when Kate Hudson wear it at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.



I also love the Gucci Fall collection. Truly has a 70's spirit with a Janis Joplin twist, like 70's hippie rock star meets Russian folk.






1 comment:

Hippie curly girl..°* said...

¡De nuevo me gusta el rosa!! pretty in pink, bueno es taaan hippie y me encanta! tmb quiero una bolsa de cuero hippie con: barbitas? jejbueno
tqm lv
Ely