4.11.08

I may had died and I'm in heaven now....



McQueen for Target!!! McQueen for Target!!!

My eyes poped out of their orbits when reading the news via Chic Intuition.
I can't believe it!
McQueen is one of my favorite designers, I love his dramatic clothes, the way he never expects to match any standard and how every collection is an entire new proposal.

The big news are that Target is launching a Designer's collaboration Collection in the line with the Go international collection even though it won't be the same thing but anyways, prices will be as cheap as Target's regular prices. You can't contain you excitement tears, right? I know.. me nether.

So by March my small pocket will be able to afford one of his designs!

Read the whole article here



Hey.. isn't this too Ghesquière?

No comments: