3.3.09

I like your blog award



The always lovely Iole from Iole in Fashion nominated me for the "I like your blog" award. You should visit her, her blog is great and always has something fashionable and faboulus to talk about!

I feel so excited and grateful and now it's my time to pass it on.

Once you get the award, you have to

1) Reblog
2) Give Credit
3) Pass it on & let them know

Then:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received
your award.

I nominee:

//peacelovebellavita.blogspot.com/


//missthumbelina.blogspot.com/


//www.theunicorndiaries.com/


//daydreamlily.blogspot.com/


//thedrifterandthegypsy.blogspot.com/

//stardustsparkle.blogspot.com/

//lauraencursiva.blogspot.com/

//xalamodex.blogspot.com/


//allthishappiness.blogspot.com/


//thestylishwanderer.blogspot.com/

No comments: